Topics

Tuesday Eveing Dinner

Nick

Hi Folks,

Let’s gather at our usual place for dinner before the meeting Tuesday evening.  Dinner at 5:30 PM should give us enough time to eat and make the meeting.

Don’t forget that the meeting room is in the school lunch room/activity room in the St. Thomas More school.  Directions:  after the left turn at the light at Quebec and E. Otero, go past the first right turn (where we used to turn-in to park) and continue on taking the next right.  Park and go in the school entrance on the north side of the building.  The meeting room is a slight right turn beyond the door.

For those who can’t make dinner, the meeting starts at 7:00 PM.

Talk-in on 446.100 simplex.

73,

Nick

Mama Roma Ristorante Italiano
8100 S Quebec St

John Blakely

Nick:

Nancy and I plan to be at dinner.

John

Let’s gather at our usual place for dinner before the meeting Tuesday evening.  Dinner at 5:30 PM should give us enough time to eat and make the meeting.

Don’t forget that the meeting room is in the school lunch room/activity room in the St. Thomas More school.  Directions:  after the left turn at the light at Quebec and E. Otero, go past the first right turn (where we used to turn-in to park) and continue on taking the next right.  Park and go in the school entrance on the north side of the building.  The meeting room is a slight right turn beyond the door.

For those who can’t make dinner, the meeting starts at 7:00 PM.

Talk-in on 446.100 simplex.

73,

Nick

Mama Roma Ristorante Italiano