Topics

[Trackers] [EOSS] URGENT: EOSS280 balloon flight delayed to Sunday 04NOV18

Mike Pappas

Good Morning Jeff!

Another early riser!

Its been a number of years since we had a weather delay and I don’t remember what we did regarding the net.

That would be a question for Marty WA0GEH or John KC0L who are the official Net Meisters and are copied on this email.

I usually don’t make the net because my EOSS T&R team wheels up at my house 4 AM.  That requires a 2:45 AM wakeup for me and I am well on my way to bed by 8PM.

Best regards & 73',

Mike Pappas
W9CN
RF Resource Coordinator
EOSS
Pappas Consulting LLC
Off: 303-988-0976
Cell: 303-807-5619
advanceddigital@...

On Nov 2, 2018, at 5:36 AM, Jeff Shykula via Groups.Io <jshykula@...> wrote:

Good morning Mike-

With the move to a Sunday launch, will the pre-flight net be held on Friday (tonight) at 8 PM or Saturday night at 8 PM?

Thanks,
-Jeff
N2XGL