Topics

[EOSS_Trackers] Balloon Inventory Issue

Mike Pappas

Kaymont is located:

Kaymont Consolidated Industries
1477 Guava Ave
Melbourne, FL 32935

Melbourne is nowhere near where the hurricane hit.

Additionally at my day job, we ship weekly to Miami via both UPS and FedEx (via air and ground service) without issue.

I am not understanding whats going on here.

Mike Pappas
Pappas Consulting LLC
303-988-0976

On Nov 6, 2018, at 10:55 PM, Larry Noble n0ndm@... [EOSS_Trackers] <EOSS_Trackers@...> wrote:

Sorry if you receive this more than once - my first send may have bounced.

Just a heads up...due to a string of delays out of my control, we may not have possession of the required number of 3000 gram balloons for Saturday.  The order was placed quite some time ago.  Kaymont had to wait for their shipment of 3000 gram balloons to arrive and then unpack and organize their inventory before filling our order.  Our shipment, according to UPS, is still in Florida.  It has not moved since Sunday never getting out of Florida.  Originally scheduled for Thursday, it has now changed to a Friday delivery.  The UPS web site has warnings about shipments to/out of Florida may be delayed due to hurricane damage.

If our order is not delivered by Friday, we will need to adjust...

I have one (1) 3000 gram balloon in stock and seven (7) 1500 gram.  We can, either go with four 1500 gram fli ghts, or one 3000 and two 1500 flights.

I am still hoping for Friday delivery but wanted to give notice of this potential issue.  I will provide updates based on information I receive from UPS.

Posted by: Larry Noble <n0ndm@...>

.

Mike Pappas
Pappas Consulting LLC